What kind of attorney do I need of I am being sued for personal injury from an auto accident? - Accident Law Questions and Answers- LawQA.com

What kind of attorney do I need of I am being sued for personal injury from an auto accident?

What kind of lawyer do I need in order to defend myself? I am being sued for personal injury from the other party in an auto accident.

Law Office of Christian Menard

You need a good attorney...one who defend you in such a lawsuit. You will have to pay him by the hour as such defense cases are not taken on contingency for the obvious reason that there is no recovery, but is only a question of damage control. I have defended such people before and won. The only thing my clients were out was what they wound up paying me which was a lot more than the cost of insurance.

You need a personal injury attorney or one who practices insurance law. Did you not have insurance? Why isn't your insurance company defending you

If you have insurance, you need the insurer's attorney. In other words, send the complaint to your insurance company and they should defend you. If you don't have insurance, then find an attorney that does insurance defense work. Call the Idaho State Bar for a referral.

Answer By Robert Kubler

Give the lawsuit to your car insurance company. If you're uninsured then seek a local personal injury attorney or more specifically an auto accident attorney.

An insurance defense attorney. You should advise your insurance company of the suit.

The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC

Your insurance carrier should supply your with representation.

Dwyer, Black & Lyle, LLP

Your insurance company will provide you one free of charge.

If you had auto insurance, then turn the paperwork, letter or lawsuit, over to your auto insurance company. If you do not know the address, then go to the office of the agent from whom you bought the insurance. If you do not have insurance, then you should not have been on the road at all. You will have to hire a personal injury attorney; they usually advertise on TV, billboards, lavatory walls, buses, and any structure or medium possible. Of course, you will have to pay up front. so, it is always best to have auto insurance.

You need a personal injury defense lawyer. Notify your insurance company,and the insurance company should assign a lawyer to represent you.

Answer By Lawrence Adler
Adler Law Group, LLC

If you have insurance they will defend you. Otherwise a good personal injury defense attorney is what is needed.