What does this mean Offense: 2903.211(A3 - Menacing by Stalking with sexual motivation {new under SB 10} Details: (Pre AWA) Sexually Oriented Offender - Criminal Law Questions and Answers- LawQA.com

What does this mean Offense: 2903.211(A3 - Menacing by Stalking with sexual motivation {new under SB 10} Details: (Pre AWA) Sexually Oriented Offender

I just found out there is a sexual offender living in my apartment building. I did some digging (after a few people including me and a girl of 12 found him creepy) and it wasn't too hard to find out about him. The hard part is figuring out what it all means. I do not know if he is a Tier 1 2 or 3 offender.

Turn off the computer and get a life.

Go to the police immediately with this information. If he is a registered sex offender, he is NOT to be living 500-1000 feet from a place where a child is living. The police will be able to handle the matter for you.

This charge number appears to be local city ordinance or local misdemeanor. Ask the Clerk of the Court for a copy of their local ordinances. You can check the state statutes on the internet or law library.

Answer By Craig Andersen

You can check your local sherrif's web site for the offender's classification.

I would be careful, and report any menacing actions to law enforcement.