How long does it take for form i130 submitted with form i145 to be processed? - Immigration Law Questions and Answers- LawQA.com

How long does it take for form i130 submitted with form i145 to be processed?

How long does it take for form I-130 submitted with form I-145 to be processed? How many days am I going to wait before I receive the receipt from them and for my biometrics?

Answer By Tom Youngjohn
All American Immigration

As of the middle of 2011, in the State of Washington, it takes a week or so to get the receipts, and about three months to get the green card.

Answer By Aime Katambwe

No more than 90 days, usually before then. The whole process if done right should not take more than 6 months. Good luck!

Answer By Lynne Feldman

Depends on what are of the country you live in but most of these cases are being approved after an interview in 4 months or less. Receipt should come with 30 days, fingerprints shortly thereafter, work card (and travel permit if eligible) shortly thereafter, then interview notice. If you move it is critical to promptly report the address change online with an AR-11 and also call the customer Service number.

Answer By Reza Athari

You should receive your finger print notices in a few weeks. Total process can be as quick as 3 months.

Answer By William D. Fong

You can check for specific processing times for the petition at the USCIS website at www.USCIS.gov.

Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC

In Los Angeles it takes about 4 to 6 months to recieve and interview for an I-130 and I-485 after filing. This average time can always change. It take about 10 days to get a receipt. Alan Diamante

Answer By Christine Troy

This depends upon jurisdiction but 3-6 months.

Answer By Alexander Segal

The time it takes for a completion of adjustment of status based upon an I-130 depends upon the type of relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary. Assuming it is a marriage-based adjustment case, it takes 6-8 months from filing to adjudication. This is assuming there are not extensive requests for evidence, multiple interviews, or other issues. The receipts are issued approximately 2 weeks after filing. You should consider retaining an attorney if you want to ensure the matter is completed as quickly as possible.

Answer By Justin X. Wang
Baughman & Wang

Should receive receipts within 2 weeks. Biometrics in about 1-2 months.

Answer By Jeff Joseph
Joseph Law Firm

If you are filing based on a marriage to a U.S. citizen and currently reside in Colorado, processing times are running approximately 90 to 120 days from filing until interview. You will be scheduled for biometrics within 2 weeks of filing.